Thursday, June 21, 2007

Turning of a leaf and a deadly revelation that's highly contagious

Kim looked around and started to realize that she was back to where she was before she was brought back. She looked at Darph and said nothing.


“Looks like you remember,” said Darph. “Let me introduce you to you abused lover twin.” Darph sat back on his throne and snapped his finger. Out came Jen who then stood next to Kim. “I believe you’ve meet Jen. But even so,” Darph said as he pointed to Jen, “Kim this is Jen. Jen this is Kim. You both have so much in common. I believe you both come from a loving family especially your brothers.”

“I believe that’s sarcasm,” said Kim as she turned back to look at Darph.

“I believe you’re catching on,” said Darph.

Michael walked out and said, “It’s hot here.”

“Oh,” said Darph, “and that idiot who just pointed out the obvious, he does that constantly, is Michael. I believe you remember him from when you were up top right?”

Kim did but she really did not answer Darph.

“We are going to be one big happily retarded family of losers,” said Darph, “except that I’m not part of losers. I’m part of the big happy part because I’m so big and happy.” His red face grinned showing off his white teeth. “Jen here will show you to your room and you’ll be able to stare at the empty walls for hours on in considering we do not need to sleep or more accurately we can’t sleep. This would be part of being in hell. Being constantly awake and seeing it all around. By the way,” Darph said as he leaned over his knees to get closer to Kim even though he was still far away, “that is the only area in which Michael is consistent.”

“I heard you,” said Michael.

“There he goes pointing out the obvious,” said Darph. He then sat back on his throne and said, “I did not whisper Michael. Were am I to get help that doesn’t complain constantly? Oh that’s another thing he does so well consistently.” Darph smiled. “Anyway carry on and show her about Jen.”

Jen led Kim out of the throne room to take her on a short tour of the Kingdom of Darph.

“So,” whispered Josh as he held onto Meg’s hand, “what is going to happen to me?”

Meg was in the lead holding Josh’s hand and then the others were behind them. They were all holding hands because Meg was keeping them invisible. Fonz was ridding piggyback on Alan because his foot was almost totally broken from one of the attacks. Everyone else was walking for themselves.

Meg whispered back, “First your penis will fall off. Then you’ll want to suck a breast. Then you’ll think penis is gross and you’ll want a vagina and then you’ll finish your transformation into a lesbian.”

“Thanks for encasing all my worst fears into that entire train of thought you just shared,” said Josh. “If you cannot notice I’m rolling my eyes at you.”

“It’s a good thing you’re not noticeable at the moment,” said Meg. “Not that you ever were.”

“Har, har, har,” said Josh. “Seriously what is going to happen to me?”

Meg took a deep breath and said, “Well right now the egg is healing you from the damage you encountered and then it’ll end up taking over your mind. I really don’t know why you are still with us because I think you’re sort of a loss cause. I do not know of anyone that can remove the egg from you before it attaches itself to you for life.”

“So you are just going to give up on me?” Josh asked. “Can’t you just throw up a shield around the egg and suffocate it?”

“That is a clever idea,” said Meg, “but the egg doesn’t need air or else being inside you would be a death trap seeing how you don’t have much oxygen to begin with.” She laughed.

“Okay,” said Josh annoyed, “get all your jokes in funny woman.”

“Really,” said Meg, “I don’t know what is next after the healing. I’ve really not seen much people make it that far because they either kill themselves or they get taken over by the egg. Maybe we can find a smart person on the way to the Oz that will help us help you.”

“If you were a boy I’d find you so hot right now,” said Josh.

“If I were a boy I’d not find you hot at all,” said Meg. Then she started to slow her pace. She looked forward and got Josh’s attention to get him to telepathically read her mind. She said to him, “Tell everyone we are here but we have to ascend carefully because if there is someone waiting for us we’ll have to fight but we do not want to have half of us stuck under the ground while the others are fighting. We have to go quickly because if we do not we might attract more Lurkers on us.”

Meg was the first that climbed up the ladder. She looked around where the ladder led her and she saw no one so she waved everyone to come on up. While they were climbing up the ladder she looked around for some sign of where Kel and Kenny were.

“I suggest we be cautions,” said Thomas as he walked next to JJ. “I have sensed that there was a portal opening here that led a certain witch here. There are, according to what we know, now a total of three groups in about the same area. It’s under our best interest to allow them to fight and us to find a way to where the tunnel comes up that does not cross their path.”

JJ nodded, “I would have to agree.”

Dan and Wade were called to come closer to JJ. JJ looked at them both and said, “I need you both to lead us away from where Will and his whores and the Cult are and to where we’ll find Josh and his team.”

“I can do that,” said Dan. “I’ll tell you which way not to go based on their scent.”

Wade said, “I’ll find out where Josh is if he is in this building.”

“Good,” said JJ.

Wade and Dan walked before JJ and everyone else. Dan sniffed the air for the familiar scents and Wade scanned the building for any sign of Josh and his team.

JJ fell back and walked next to Adrian who was talking to Bat and asked, “Are you doing alright?”

Adrian smiled a big smile and said, “Now I am. It had been a nightmare being with people I just did not like. But now I feel good because Bat and I are talking about music.”

“I’m pretty sure this conversation would bore you,” said Bat to JJ.

“I’m pretty sure too,” said JJ. “I just wanted to check in on you Adrian.”

“Thanks,” said Adrian. Then he turned to Bat and continued the music conversation they were having.

Sara walked by herself. She had been itching for a fight because the battle she had with Joel was exhilarating.

JJ walked next to her and said, “I’m sorry we can’t get into another confrontation.”

“It’s alright,” said Sara. “I’ll survive.”

She seemed a bit disappointed.

Dusting caught up with JJ and said, “Stop hitting on my woman.”

“I wouldn’t dare think of hitting on your woman,” said JJ.

“So you think that they have some sort of devices that are implanted in them and they’ll turn on us?” Dustin asked abruptly.

“I’m not sure of everyone else,” said JJ, “but I’m pretty sure Gray had it.”

“What will we do if they do turn on us,” said Dustin.

Bat turned and hit JJ right in the face. JJ flew backwards and slid across the ground. There ended up being three others being created. They ran over to JJ and helped him up.

Bat looked confused. Bat then jumped for Dustin. Sara went right for Dan who sensed her coming and dodged. Thomas fell to the ground holding his head.

“You don’t want to do this,” said Dustin. “I’m going to so make you lose an eye.” Dustin used his elbow and hit Bat across the chin.

Adrian was scared but he decided to throw some wing missiles towards Bat and Dustin thinking if he hit Dustin he would be able to heal and if he just hit Bat then it would save Bat’s life or Dustin’s.

Andy laughed as he watched the security cameras show Bat turning. He only wished he was in BS City seeing what was going on there with Gray. He laughed and looked at the button he had pressed to turn the victims back under his control and mentally patted himself on the back.

“I found him still lying on the ground around the infirmary,” said Dill as she ushered in MarcII.

“No one told me where to go,” said MarcII. “I could not move until someone told me where it was I was needed.”

“There was no sign of Casey though,” said Dill. “I do not know where she is.”

“I’m watching good TV,” said Andy. “It just keeps getting better and better.” He then pointed to the screen where Will was fighting the Cult. “Fun stuff.”

Gray took to the sky and left the other Grays behind him. The other Grays were perplexed as to what was going on. They noticed he was flying towards Jeff’s.

Gray one said, “Something isn’t right.”

“I second that,” said Gray two.

“Then let’s go,” said Gray three who took to the air followed by the other two.

James came out of the bathroom with a Mohawk that was dark black with pink tips. He smiled and said, “Whoa I’m hot.”

Chris looked at him and laughed. “How interesting.”

“It is,” said James as he modeled around the room.

Kimmy touched his hair and said, “Your hair feels great.”

Chris all the sudden zoomed around and hit Dub_ in the back of the head. He fell over on top what he was working and did not move. James took a chair that was sitting around the dining table and hit Clancy across the face. Clancy hit the ground groaning in pain.

“What is going on,” Kimmy asked as she looked at them.

“We are following orders and you must come with us,” said Chris as he zoomed out of the house. James walked behind him.

Kimmy looked around the room trying to see where Kori went but saw no one.

Kori walked into the room from the backyard with a blue elf who looked very familiar. “Look who I found,” said Kori. “It’s Jayden.”

Kimmy nodded.

“Ohmy,” said Jayden, “what’s going on?” He saw the two bodies that were unconscious.

“I suggest you notice that Kim exploded,” said Cathy. “I bet you are wondering what is going on? Well in a couple of minutes those that were hit by the exploding girl will realize how serious the explosion was. They’ll be getting sick.”

Aron looked up with wide eyes and said, “What do you mean by sick?”

“I mean deathly sick,” said Cathy. Hexer told her that he got a message from Darph that said the sickness was named the Bobo Virus. Cathy thought that was just a dumb name. “The virus goes by the name the Bobo Virus.” She turned around looking at everyone. She smiled and said, “Do not try to attack me because if you do I will send Kelly here,” she pointed at Kelly who she had in a hex bubble, “to Darph as a gift and she’ll never come back.”

“Darph caused a virus?” Will asked annoyed.

“It would seem so,” said Cathy, “and I would be weary of being around people who have it. I believe it’s very contagious.”

No comments: