Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Aww I missed you...no no I missed you...and some stab stab going on

Bat led them to the door and they were about to exit when Kimmy said, “Stop.”

“What,” said the original.

Kimmy took a deep breath and said, “Outside is this thing called a Gloom they were created to do Jeff’s bidding. So I’m sure they’ll want to smash us into skin bits.”

“Skin bits,” said Gray with a confused face. “That really doesn’t sound appealing to the tummy.”

“I assure you,” said Kimmy, “it’s not.”

Sara pushed her way to the door and put her hand on her hip. She smiled and flicked her hair then said, “I think we can handle the robots. I mean really how hard could it be?”

Chris went up to Kimmy and just gave her a hug and said, “I missed you.”

Kimmy hugged him back but did not say anything in return.

The original touched her shoulder. He was thinking about telling everyone about how she was a little more different than they realized but he decided to allow her to be the one to share that instead of him. He just smiled instead.

“I know who I missed,” said Gray has he grabbed hold of the original and gave him a big hug.

The original laughed and hugged back. “You know I’m not JJ.”

“Yeah but you look like him,” said Gray as he let go. “I just missed you…well him whatever this other thing is confusing so I’m not going to get use to it but guess what you’re going to do?”

The original raised his eyebrows without saying something.

“Get over it,” said Gray as he gave a big grin.

Bat bounced over to the original and gave him a hug too. “We fought next to one another for a moment. We also exchanged witty banter but we did not have the opportunity to fully appreciate being in each other’s way. I appreciate it now.”

“Thanks Bat,” said the original.

“Yeah, yeah I missed you too,” said Sara. “Can we bust through the door a beat down some robots?”

The original stepped back from everyone and asked, “What about Twelve? Did y’all see him? Or Adrian? I came here with Adrian.”

Kimmy said, “We were with Twelve but have not seen him sense we were all separated.”

“Shouldn’t we go and look for them,” the original asked.

Thomas gave the original a hug.

The original made a face.

“I missed you too,” said Thomas.

“Late,” said the original.

“So,” said Thomas. “As for going back through those halls to get to Twelve, who we do not know is actually there, would not be a great idea. As for Adrian we did not see him and God knows where he is. I agree with Sara let’s go outside and face those dumb bots.”

“Yuck,” said Dustin as he stepped off the teleporter. “My teleportation is so much better. I feel like I was peed on by a baby. This was gross. Never, ever again will I travel that way. That gets five thumbs down.”

“Shut up,” said JJ. “What matters is that we all got through with all our parts.”

Dustin grabbed himself and then said, “You’re right we did.”

JJ rolled his eyes. “Where are the Glooms?”

Dub_ was again piggybacking on Twelve he said, “They would be around that corner there.”

“Are you sure this will work,” JJ asked as he looked towards the corner.

Dub_ nodded.

JJ said, “Twelve hand over Dub_ and y’all go out there and see if it works. I’ll watch over him with James.”

“Yes.JJ,” said Twelve as he handed over Dub_. “I.Hope.The.Glooms.Are.Not.That.

Mean.I.Do.Not.Think.I.Will.Like.Beating.Up.My.Own.Kind.”

“You’ll get use to it,” said Dustin as he smiled. “I know I did. I love it.”

James sat down on the grass and said, “God this sucks. I want to fly and feel the wind in my locks.”

“Gay,” said Dustin. “I need blood now to make me feel like a man. Let me cut someone please. I need to.”

Dan said, “Shh.”

“Why does he want me to shhh,” said Dustin.

“Quiet,” Kori yelled in Dustin’s head.

Dustin swatted the air around his head as if there were a fly.

Dan listened and then said, “There are two.”

“How do you know,” said Wade as he tried to listen and could not figure it out through all the noise.

“I gots the ears,” said Dan as he tapped his ear with a finger. He smiled.

“Go on,” said JJ as he waved them out, “and hopefully you’ll beat ‘em good.”

“As long as his information is true,” said Dustin. “Otherwise we have to be good enough to be down two Glooms. These bunch of sissies don’t know how to do that.”

“Speak for yourself,” said Wade.

“Shhh,” said Dan again.

“Geez he’s all about the shushing,” said Dustin as he pulled out his swords.

“Ok,” said Dan, “let’s bring down the house.” He jumped out from behind the corner and disappeared.

“Oh no he didn’t,” said Dustin. “He ain’t going to go and get some first.” Dustin followed.

Wade and Twelve just walked.

“You are not allowed to pass,” said one of the Glooms as it noticed Dan and Dustin.

“What is it that freak wanted us to say,” asked Dustin as he looked at Dan.

Dan had his bowie knives ready in case things did not work as they had hoped. He said loudly, “Jeff sucks monkey balls.”

Twelve and Wade walk up behind both Dustin and Dan. Both Glooms start to shut down.

“Well I be damned,” said Dustin, “that gay boy was right. He’s not a traitor after all.”

“That’s not necessary to say gay before boy,” said Dan as he looked up at the Glooms as he started walking towards the door.

Dustin followed behind him and said, “It is. But don’t you worry about what I have to say you’re not my daddy.”

“Count your blessings on that one,” said Wade as he followed them.

“Uhm,” said Twelve, “They.Are.Waking….”

All of a sudden a laser blast hit right in front of Dan knocking him backwards hitting Dustin. A huge hole was left right in front of the doors.

“That stupid idiot,” said Dustin as he pushed Dan off of him. He teleported. He appeared near Dub_ and JJ and said, “Didn’t work as you can hear.” Then he teleported away and ended up on the Gloom’s shoulder.

The Gloom said, “Nice try Dub_. Your alteration was found and fixed.” The voice was familiar.

“Andy,” said Wade as he formed rockets on his feet and shot up into the sky. He formed blades out of thin air and started stabbing the Gloom in the chest.

Twelve said, “I.Will.Try.Something.” He stood there not moving and closed his eyes.

“Great he’s narchaleptic,” shouted Dustin.

Dan turned and flipped up onto his feet and stabbed one Gloom in the leg shredding away the metal and gutting the insides. He then turned and stabbed the other Gloom’s leg pulling out the guts of the robotic structure. Laser blasts shot down at him and one hit him in the back. It hurt but not enough to stop him.

Dustin said, “You got a big head. I think I’ll chop it off and make you break down. I’ll make you cry.” He shoved his sword into the neck of the Gloom. “Prepare to feel pain robot.” Dustin felt a sudden shock and flew off the Gloom and fell to the ground on his back. “Ouch.” He teleported and ended up right back next to his sword. “Dub_ had to make you well. He really does suck at doing things perfectly right.” Dustin touched the sword with one hand quickly to test if he would get shocked.

The Gloom used its hands to try and swat Wade away. Wade spun and danced in the air avoiding the hands. “You are too slow for the Wadester.” He laughed.

Then both Glooms just stopped. Dustin pulled his sword out without getting shocked. Dan stepped back afraid that one of them would fall. Wade landed on the ground and looked at Twelve.

Twelve opened his eyes and said, “I.Am.Good.”

“Hey,” Dustin yelled, “Don’t steal my line you robot. You use those algorithmic brain waves and come up with your own.”

The front doors opened and out stepped the original followed by everyone else. “What the hell?” The original said.

“We just defeated two big bots,” said Dustin. “You should be thanking us.”

“Who is that,” said the original.

“Shouldn’t you already know,” said Dan until he realized it was an other and quickly said, “I’m Dan from the underground.”

“Underground what,” Gray said. “You’re not ugly enough to stay underground.” He then looked around wondering if he said that out loud.

Chris looked at the Glooms and said, “Those doors must be sound proof we didn’t hear a thing.

JJ came around the corner with James carrying Dub_. The original saw JJ and then absorbed JJ. All the information that the other JJ had was assimilated into the real JJ’s memory. Kimmy looked at him and he smiled and said, “Had to keep up the appearance.”

“But,” Wade said, “we thought he was…”

“He was supposed to be thought of as the JJ,” said JJ. “But when I told Adrian to go I wanted to go with him to ensure his safety because I was afraid something would go wrong so when I created an other I transferred my consciousness into the other and left behind a copy of me to help y’all. If that makes much sense?”

Kimmy pulled JJ close and said in his ear, “Then YOU know?”

JJ nodded.

Kimmy then said, still in his ear, “We have to talk.”

2 comments:

Unknown said...

“Great he’s narcoleptic.” That's classic. Great job.

Stupidity is given the royal treatment. said...

Jeff sucks monkey balls.


4 words to pierce the ages.

And Yeah.. Also?

I KNEW IT WAS THE JJ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA