Thursday, June 14, 2007

God Anger, Random Barbs, Tongue lashing, small flame, and a tunnel with a sprinkle of huh?

Adam walked down the hall towards the infirmary. He twirled his hammer in his hand with easy. He saw bodies lying on the floor and he ran towards them.

“Casey,” he said, “what is going on?”

Casey growled and said, “What does it look like?” She pushed herself up off the floor.

Adam suppressed a laugh and said, “Sleeping with MarcII outside of the infirmary.”

“I shouldn’t have asked,” she said. “Mat and Mike were here and they escaped.” She held her head as she leaned up against the wall. “They ran down the hallway.”

“Why,” Adam asked as he looked down the hallway as if expecting them to still be there running.

“To leave,” Casey said shaking her head in irritation.

“What were they doing here?” Adam asked as he started hitting his hammer against the palm of his hand.

“Oh God what do I look like the press secretary go talk to Andy,” Casey said as she kicked MarcII who was still sprawled out on the ground. “Idiot,” she said about both men.

“Andy,” Adam asked confused. He took a deep breath. Things were starting to get too dramatic here for him. He was thinking about returning home and going under the radar again.

“Yeah,” said Casey annoyed, “He is in there. Leave. Me. Alone. I don’t care if you’re a freakin’ god I’m going to stab you.” She grimaced and held her side as she tired to fully stand up.

Adam was slightly annoyed as well. He did not like what was going on it was confusing. He walked through the infirmary and saw Andy’s big body and him holding his face. Dill was fluttering around all confused as to what was going on.

“It’s alright Dill,” said Andy whose eyes were watering so bad he still could not tell if he was blind for real or was it just a temporary thing. “I still love you.”

“I’m sorry,” said Dill as she fluttered from one side of Andy’s head to the other side in what seemed to be a nervous tick. She wish she could get Mat and just kick him in his small non manly balls for the pain he has caused.

“What happened,” Adam interrupted.

Dill flew over to Adam and said, “Mat was here first and did something to Jeff. He…he did something to him and now he’s asleep. Andy tried to rectify it…to make things better but Mat had turned me against Andy and now we’re here.”

“Sleep?” Adam asked shocked. Dill showed him where Jeff was on the ground. “Andy you know what this means?”

“Yes I’m in charge,” he said without skipping a beat.

“What?” Adam asked.

Andy quickly said, “I’m kidding.”

“The problem is he needs to be in his restoration chamber or he’ll just parish,” said Adam. “Do you not know anything?”

“What do you mean?” Andy asked. His eyes held closed but tears were pushing their way out with easy.

Adam slammed his hammer against the ground and screamed, “He needs to be moved.” The ground rumbled a bit under the powerful move.

No one said anything.

“Right now,” Adam demanded. “I don’t care what you do you better figure it out and get him where he needs to go.” Adam stormed out of the infirmary. “And if he dies,” he continued slowly as he turned around to face them on the balls of his feet, “you’re at fault. Just so you know I’m talking to you Andy.” Adam went through the doorway. Casey stepped out of his way but not too far from MarcII so she could continue kicking him. Adam stormed off down the hall back in the direction he had come.

“We’ll have to talk later,” said JJ to Kimmy as he pulled back from her. Chris gave him a weird look and JJ just gave a thumbs up. Chris rolled his eyes and pulled Kimmy close to him.

Dustin pushed his way to JJ and said, “I’m upset that you would not tell me about where you were going.”

JJ made face and said, “So I’m not your child and you’re certainly not my daddy.”

“Oh we can change that,” said Dustin.

“Oh no we won’t you step back before you make me want to kick you out of our team the Sovereign Seven,” said JJ. “That’s a pretty awesome name. I’m so freakin’ smart.”

“You are so not,” Dustin said as he folded his arms in frustration.

“Great,” said James from the back of the group, “I’m the only one who is powerless.”

“I consider that our lucky day,” said Dustin.

“Why are we still standing here,” Gray asked. “I mean we could be having this conversation as we are moving away from the home of our enemies.”

“It’s getting dark,” said Wade as he looked up into the sky to see the sun heading for a set. “I think I need food and sleep.”

“So where does this tunnel come out,” asked JJ randomly.

“Tunnel,” Thomas asked confused.

“Yeah,” said Bat, “turn around.”

“NO,” JJ shouted. “Tunnel where Josh and them are coming with Meg? I don’t even get why for.”

Dub_ shouted, “Because if we failed they would come and rescue us.”

“Is he still sitting over there,” JJ asked.

Twelve walked towards the corner and said, “I.Will.Get.Him.And.Help.”

“I for one,” said Sara as she flicked her hair, “want to appologzie for being rude and mean to you and trying to jump on you and make you have your way with me. I mean what kind of girl does that.” She bites her finger in a teasing way.

“oh god,” JJ said under his breath.

Dustin teleported right next to her and said, “What did you do?”

“Jealous,” said JJ. He said to Dan, “Tell me about this underground.”

“Of course ignore my suggestion so something bad can…” Gray said as he was cut off by a tongue wrapping around his head.

No one noticed as Gray’s body was being pulled towards the door by the tongue. They were all in conversation and totally not paying attention to the person who stated they were not paying attention.

Kimmy noticed the tongue dragging Gray who was squirming to get free from the tongue that seemed like it was starting to suffocate him. She pushed Chris off of her and jumped up and landed right on the tongue. There was a yelp that caught everyone’s attention.

Gray pushed the tongue off of his face and jumped up off the ground and said, “Yeah never to look at a tongue the same again. Could you imagine French kissing someone with that whopper of a mussel? Oh no…slobber whore man ew.”

Sara flew over and picked up the tongue as Kimmy hopped off. She yanked it and out flew Mat with Mike hanging on. They body slid across the ground because Sara yanked it just right. Mat started gagging as his tongue retracted because of all the dirt that coated his tongue.

JJ walked over to Mat and punched him in the eye. Mat fell on his back covering his eye from the attack. JJ absorbed the other that was created. Mike growled and jumped for JJ but Thomas shot him from the air and he was subdued.

“What was that all about?” Gray asked as he was wiping his face of slobber.

JJ looked at Mat who was lying on the ground, “Don’t tongue my friends ever again you sick toad troll.”

“Clever,” said Dustin. “Sick toad troll. I think I’ll save that in the book of stupid names.”

“You must have written your name in that book,” said JJ, “what would a stupid name book be without the name Dustin in it?”

“A smart name book,” Bat offered.

“A book of better names,” offered Wade.

“I am swift enough to make you all die in the blink of an eye,” said Dustin. “Don’t test me. I can do it. I’m a lethal weapon.”

Rhino pukes.

“Great now I have mini Rhino throw up on my costume,” said Dustin.

“Motion sickness,” Rhino whined.

Sara giggled as she kneeled down, “Aww look at the little Rhino.”

“She really had to get close to see what you got goin’ on down there,” said JJ.

“I would have a comment for that but really having her down there is where she is most useful,” said Dustin.

He then buckled over as she twisted his balls in her hand. “You were saying,” Sara asked.

“Dude ouch,” said Rhino.

“Gray’s right,” said JJ as he started walking away from the front door. “We better move away before we invite more of our hate lovers to get us.”

Sara and Thomas took to the sky to keep a bird’s eye view of everyone. Dan caught up with JJ to explain to him what was the underground a little better considering he knew some from what the other had given upon absorption. Gray continued to clean his face of the slobber that was still clinging on. Twelve piggybacked Dub_ again. Kori and Clancy started having a bit of small talk within their minds. Wade was asked by JJ to keep an eye on James and that was what he was doing. Chris and Kimmy were walking side by side. Chris was ecstatic and Kimmy was apprehensive. Bat tailed behind JJ and Dan and was catching bits and pieces of the conversation. Dustin brought up the rear. He enjoyed bring up the rear because of all the action he might catch should someone ambush them.

“You better believe there’s action in the rear,” he said with a smile.

“Where are we going,” asked Josiah who was being led through the forest by Cudmore.

Cudmore looked down at his forearm where he had lost his hair and said, “We are going back to GLB and we are going to stay at my place.” The chunk of hair that had fallen out was the only chunk that had done so. He was feeling a bit uneasy but nothing horrible. He attributed that to him not eating for a couple of hours.

“Are you worrying over dying,” Josiah said.

“What are you talking about,” Cudmore asked.

“You do realize I can tell the future right,” Josiah asked.

“Yeah,” said Cudmore. “I know but I told you not to tell me about my death. I asked you not to do that and you totally just told me I was going to die.” He was getting upset.

Josiah took a deep breath and said, “No I did not say that. What I said was that are you worrying over dying? Because you’re not going to die.”

“I’ll live forever,” said Cudmore perking up.

Josiah laughed. “No not exactly. You’re going to get very sick but someone will cure you.” Josiah started to have dry mouth and feel his powers drain. His stomach churned a bit and he swallowed what he believed was going to be him throwing up.

“It’s getting harder to see because of the no sun thing happening,” said Cudmore. “I don’t totally expect you to understand what the sun does but it helps me see and now it’s not that easy. I’ll manage because I think I can see slightly better at night.”

“I know what the sun does,” Josiah said. “What do you mean by you think you slightly can?”

“I think I have night vision but I’ll know when it kicks in,” said Cudmore.

“How far are we from GLB City,” Josiah asked.

“You’re the one that tells the future shouldn’t you already know,” Cudmore said annoyed. Then he realized what he was doing was brought on by how terrible he felt not by Josiah himself and he quickly said, “Sorry. I’m really not feeling well. Do you know who’ll cure me?”

“Not exactly,” said Josiah.

“Don’t worry,” said Kenny. “I’ll be fine I can turn to ice so the burn isn’t that bad.”

“I’m really sorry,” said Kel. “I didn’t know I was going to burn all over like that. I thought I was concentrating on my hands more. Guess I screwed that up.”

“Yeah well moving on,” said Kenny. “We are now stuck in this big place without full use of our powers. What are we going to do?”

“We could just wait until the drugs leave our system,” said Kenny.

“We should enjoy it as if it’s our last,” said Kel.

So they sat down and started rambling philosophical nothings into the air at each other. Sometimes they were on the same wavelength and other times they were just rambling and a bit of the giggling occurred. Over all they felt they were very productive in moving the human race further along the philosophical trail of knowledge and stuff.

“You were not kidding when you said tunnel,” said Josh as he tried not to touch the walls. “I feel like I need to shower with a bunch of hot guys so that they can clean off the rot I smell that I just know is about to make me reek like no one’s business.”

Alan moved away from Josh as he said, “I’m a hot guy but I will not be washing the rot off of you any time within ever.”

“You aren’t even my type you mussel head,” said Josh. “Plus I can see what you’ve seen in the mirror and I really tell you you’re nothing I’d sink my teeth into.”

“Boys, boys, boys,” said Meg. “Keep it down the echo is going give us away if someone else is in here.”

“Is there anyone else in here,” said Anthony who also moved away from Josh but only to continue talking to Meg.

Tina still walked with Fonz because his toe was still not feeling good. “I think I’ll have to take you to dinner for this amount of help you’ve offered me today,” he said.

She blushed in the dim lit tunnel and said, “Sure.”

“Aww,” said Josh, “it’s the tunnel of looooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeee.”

“Shut up,” said Tina. “I’ll whisper just right and make you say good night.”

Josh skipped up next to Tina and d asked, “How long did that take you to come up with that little diddy?”

“Longer than it takes you in bed,” said Tina with a grin.

“Dang and she’s not even a telepath and she knew that,” said Fonz.

Josh held his mouth opened in mock astonishment and hurt. “I’m scared for life.”

“As am I for overhearing this conversation,” said Dom who was traveling under the ground. He moved forward to travel next to Meg.

“How much farther,” Josh whined.

“Twenty minutes at best,” said Meg. She turned back to Anthony and said, “Yeah there are weird creatures that own the tunnels and actually created it but we rarely see them down here so there really shouldn’t be a problem at all.”

“There it is,” said Ali as she pointed through the bushes at the compound that housed Cathy. Night had taken over the view and certain areas were dimly lit by sporadic lighting.

“And what are we doing,” Matthew asked as if he wanted to just turn around and run.

“We are going in,” said Ali.

“Shouldn’t we just wait until morning,” Matthew asked almost trying to pull her away in the opposite direction.

“No,” said Ali. “She tampered with death and that cannot be good. Do you know who holds the dead?”

Matthew shook his naïve head slowly.

“Darph,” said Ali. “And you know how much he really doesn’t like me,” she asked.

“I realize that your past history with him has been shady at best,” said Matthew dancing around on his feet as if he needed to pee. “But I really think we shouldn’t be here it gives me the creeps.”

“Well guess what,” said Ali, “we are here.” She grabbed his arm and pulled him through the brush and then said, “And we are going to save some dead people from having to face that stupid idiot Darph. He is very cunning and witty but under that rough exterior lays a very insecure man who gets kicks out of making people feel helpless when they are not. He is drunk on power and we, meaning me and you, are going to stop him from gaining power over anyone else.”

“What fun,” said Matthew.

“Oh it’s going to be fun,” said a voice that appeared all the sudden in front of them.

The big bulky orange, rocky figure loomed over them with a presence of death. He did not look well at all. He then said, “You tried to sneak up on a woman that uses magic to get her ways. You cannot be all that bright.”

“How would magic tell her we were coming,” Ali asked noticing that the figure was Marc and he looked like he was dead already even though his moving and talking would state otherwise.

He shrugged his shoulders and said, “She had us put up cameras and we saw you poking your hand out and pointing.”

“It is like her,” said Matthew, “to point a lot. I tell her it’s rude and she doesn’t bother listening.”

“I do not point all the time,” said Ali. “I am not rude.” She glared at Matthew who smirked.

“I love the small talk,” said Marc, “but I’m under strict instructions to bring you in dead or alive. So I rather pick alive than dead is that okay with you.”

“Sure,” said Matthew as he started to walk towards Marc to follow him in.

Ali hit Matthew in the back and said, “What are you doing? Why are you going to follow him?” Matthew continued walking and Ali grabbed his hand but ended up being dragged.

They both ended up next to Marc. Marc said, “Wow that was easy.” Then he fell over and started to spasm.

“Oh no,” said Haxot. “It looks like he is about to explode.”

“He’s worth losing,” said Cathy. “I don’t care if he dies and goes to Darph. But Ali and Matthew will be harmed in the process.” She sat in a chair that was looking at a big screen that was lowered for her to see the security camera view of what was going on.

Kim walked in her view of the screen and said, “I have something to show you.”

“What that you’re fat and you are blocking my view,” Cathy asked. “Well guess what I already knew that now get out of my way.” She waved her hands franticly. “Remind me to give you some diet places. I wrote them down for you cause you are just a no to the sight.”

Kim had moved out of the way and dropped the information that she was going to share. She stormed off. She actually left the entire compound the back way. She just kept running and even though it was dark outside that did not stop her from increasing her running speed.

“Baby,” whispered Cathy. “Haxot come over and pick up all this stuff she dropped.”

Haxot came over and carefully picked up the papers so as to not get in her way of the screen. She saw what it was and said, “It’s from the wire. It states that Jeff went to sleep.”

“Those stupid little bastards did it,” said Cathy. “Now it’s our turn.”

No comments: