Friday, July 06, 2007

Battle Doom and Lover's abuse

Red smoke appeared next to JJ. Dustin put his hand on his shoulder and said, “I don’t think dying is a good option.”

JJ looked at Dustin and whispered, “I have to get Thomas out of here. You have to give me cover.”

Dustin gave him a thumbs up.

“I don’t think you have much of a choice,” said Joel as he lifted his hand and made a single motion. The Glooms both fired.

JJ ducked and rolled on the ground. Dustin jumped out of the way and Kel took to the air saying, “I’ll melt them where they stand. Why bother trying to stop us?”

Joel looked at Kel in the air and said, “Because I’m part of the Tribunal and that is way more important than any of you so called do-gooders could ever wish to be.”

The Glooms tried to grab Kel but Kel wove in and out. Dustin ran towards Joel and said as he jumped up sword pointed right at his face, “You should stop talking and start bleeding.”

Joel put his forearm up and the sword hit him with a spark. He then spun and grabbed Dustin by the throat and threw him against a tree. “Maybe you should just not bother.”

“My healing factor says otherwise,” said Dustin through gritted teeth as he got up off the ground and went for Joel again.

Kenny saw Kel in the air fighting the Glooms that seemingly just appeared out of nowhere. “Guys,” said Kenny, “we have to battle.” He formed an ice slide and went over to help Kel. He shouted, “Whoa I got my powers back. So sweet.”

Anthony, Fonz, Dom and Alan looked at one another. Alan said, “Kenny sucks at being any type of leader.”

“Yeah,” said Dom. “But he’s right.” Dom went into the ground and headed over to the fight. Alan followed along with Anthony.

Fonz limped over to Thomas. Tina met up with him and asked, “Are you going to be alright?”

Fonz said, “In a moment. He pointed to Thomas.”

“Ah that’s Thomas,” said Tina as she looked at the silver man. “He’s hot.”

“That has gone unknown to me for a while now and I’ll just allow it to continue,” said Fonz. “I’m just going to get my toe to normal and I’ll join the fight. Maybe you should go and help them.” He was a little annoyed with her comment.

She looked over at Dustin fighting Joel and said, “I can do that. He seems to need someone to help him.” She ran towards Joel and Dustin.

Josh floated next to Fonz and said, “Oh burn.”

“I’ll squish you,” said Fonz as he looked at Josh.

Josh smiled and said, “You could if I’d let you.”

Fonz rolled his eyes. Josh lifted Fonz into the air. “What are you doing,” Fonz asked.

“I’m getting you to Thomas quicker,” said Josh. “I have to continue using my powers unless I want to be over taken by this Lurker egg. Yeah. Plus JJ is coming over to take Thomas to help him with others who are inside. If you are not quick you’ll continue with this broken toe thing.”

Josh carried him over to Thomas.

Thomas was still working on James and Gray. They were both out on the ground. JJ was already there and talking to Thomas.

“I think it’ll be a matter of moments,” said Thomas as he continued to move his hands up and down their bodies, just centimeters above. His hands gave off a bright glow as did his eyes and mouth, which was noticeable when he spoke.

“You think you are healing them,” said JJ.

“Never thought I’d be in this position,” James shouted with a grin.

Thomas groaned and jumped back from being over the both of them. He moved over to Gray and said, “I take it James is back to his healthy whore like self.”

James sat up and smiled and winked. He saw JJ and said, “Looks like we had an audience.” Then he noticed Gray and said, “Threesome…how kinky Thomas….very.”

“Make him shut up or I’ll make him have impotence problems,” said Thomas. “I need quiet to concentrate.”

Fonz said, “Quiet?” He looked behind Thomas as the battle was heating up with trees falling and holes being formed in the ground. “Do you have ears?”

“I meant James silent,” said Thomas as his hands continued their motion up and down Gray’s body just above the skin as before.

James pushed up off the ground and said, “I feel great. I think I’ll go and fight.”

“I think not,” said Thomas. “I removed the over powering drug that was making you want to kill, kill, kill but the device is still in your head. I suggest not giving it an urge and sticking to the ground for right now. Don’t tempt it.”

“I like drugs,” said James. “I think I might become addicted.”

“I thought you were finish with that,” said Gray as he opened his eyes.

Thomas smiled and patted Gray on the head and stood up next to JJ. Gray sat up and looked at James waiting for an answer.

“Drugs are a part of me and it would be like cutting off an arm if I were to get rid of them,” said James. “I mean I have been armless a couple of weeks now but still they want to pleasure me and how could I deny them? I like pleasure.”

“This conversation is really gross,” said Fonz. “I just want my toe fixed. Please. I really just want that and then I can just go.”

“Looks like the boys are doing quite well,” said Meg as she moved over to the group.

“They are,” said JJ.

“Gray don’t join the fight,” said Thomas. “As your cosmic doctor I suggest sitting on the sidelines for a while until your body is checked over by Twelve. Twelve will know what to do with those devices.”

Gray nodded and then started talking to James.

Thomas bent down and started healing Fonz’s toe and parts of his foot.

JJ said to Meg, “I’m going to need you to come with me and Thomas. I have people on the inside that need our help.” He looked and was a little shocked. “The sun is coming up.”

Meg quickly turned around and nodded. “Yeah we’ve been up for a long time now. The leaves over there look like a nice nap area.”

Thomas stood up and gave Fonz the go ahead. “Ready,” said Thomas.

Meg grabbed both their hands as she turned them all invisible, “I feel like I’m a dirty little girl. Though I have to admit I’ve always wanted to run holding two guys’ hands.”

They started running past the battle unnoticed.

Gray looked at Josh and said, “Aren’t you going to go and help them out?”

“I have a weird feeling I’m not going to be here much longer,” said Josh. “It’s odd. I’m not even scared. If I continue helping at last minute they’ll never learn to do things on their own.”

“What is going on,” Gray asked.

Josh told him about the cave and the Lurker Egg and what Dustin had said about use of energy.

“Then you have to stay in a constant state of tire,” said Gray. “Help.” He pointed at the battle.

“I can little here and there,” said Josh. He turned his attention to the battle. Joel was hitting Dustin over and over again. With a flick of his finger Joel went through one of the Gloom’s legs and caused the Gloom to fall flat on its face.

Everyone scattered and Dustin teleported to sever the other head of the Gloom off with an odd cackle. Kel fired blasts of fire all around the Gloom melting holes in his metal skin. Kenny followed him and froze those spots. Fonz then hit the Gloom in those spots and as the head was falling off the Gloom’s body just fell apart.

Dom’s hands came out from the ground and held onto Joel. Joel was squirming to get free. He blasted at the hands with his gloves and there was no reaction from Dom who did give a small indication that it hurt. He held on. Anthony came running up and fired his blast and hit Joel in the face so hard Joel broke Dom’s grasp and ended up on the ground.

Tina screamed and shattered the head of the Gloom that kissed the ground. She saw Josh was in her line of scream and she just shrugged her shoulders in a sorry manner.

Kel landed near the fallen Joel and looked down at him. He could not see his eyes because the slits of the mask were dark. He said, “You better leave us alone. Your tribunal of power is going to be ruined because the scepter will be found by one of the three people who are running around in there trying to look for it.”

“Who,” Joel asked as he stayed on the ground not trying to get up.

Kenny and Fonz walked up and stood around Joel.

“Will, Daniel and Cathy,” said Kel.

“Andy,” someone shouted. “Don’t forget Andy.”

Everyone, but Joel, looked to see who it was. The short little boy came running up to them from Jeff’s.

“Wade,” said Kenny. “Nice of you to join us.”

“Nice to have someone to join,” said Wade. “I saw Andy and I gave him a problem to contend with. But he too is looking for this scepter.”

“Andy,” said Kel as he looked down at Joel. “So you can leave but don’t start another fight with us. We will make you wish you’d just had gone to deal with Daniel, Cathy, Will and Andy.”

Joel swatted Kenny’s hand away from helping him up as he pushed himself off the ground. Fixed his green cloak around his head and dusted it off. He looked at all of them and said, “You are mistakenly on the wrong side. If you go with me right now I will put in word with the Tribunal to not give you the full punishment that goes along with your mistakes.” He lifted his head as he looked down on all of the. They could now see his cold eyes staring back.

No one said a single word. They just looked at Joel. Dustin flipped his sword around and hit Joel in the head with the handle as he said, “Hollow.”

Joel moved away without looking back at the group. He did look down at one of the Glooms.

Cudmore had snuck out the back door while Josiah was talking to Shawn at the front. He had sent out the text over thirty or so minutes ago. He had sent out a broad text to many people just to give them a heads up of what was going on but he had sent out specific text to a select few.

“Cudmore,” whispered someone from the bushes.

Cudmore turned around and looked and saw no one. Then four figures came out from the bushes. He smiled. He could seem them just barely in the backyard light and the early dawn light.

“Josiah is a fool for doing this to you,” said Mat as his tongue flicked out of his mouth to snatch a fly out of the air.

Mike roared in agreement.

Everyone shhhed him.

“I’m only here because she dragged me,” said MarcII pointing to his partner.

She walked forward and pulled bones out of her back and said, “I always wanted to stab Josiah in his face.”

“I’m not looking for murder,” said Cudmore as he placed his hands up yieldingly. “I’m just looking to give him a good roughing up. You have to be careful of Shawn he’s really strong.”

Casey pointed at Cudmore’s arm as he was scratching a balding spot. She said, “What is going on?”

“A virus,” said Cudmore as he explained how he got it. “Josiah has it too and I’m pretty sure the moment he decides to kiss Shawn he too will have it. That’s why I’m keeping my distances. Josiah’s not as infected as me and therefore I don’t think as contagious but a good kiss ought to transmit it. If that does happen then Shawn will weaken within seconds. Only through pushing himself could he access his powers and then that will only accelerate the virus.”

“Too much brain speak,” said Casey. “I just want to beat some people down that’s the only reason I’m here. I’m not here to care about people dying from a virus I don’t have.”

“I find it interesting,” said MarcII. “I’d like to look at a sample.”

“Nerd,” said Casey as she hit him in the head, lightly, with one of her bones.

MarcII’s face showed how annoyed he was with her.

Mike growled and bounced around.

“He’s right,” said Mat. “One thing at a time.”

No comments: