Thursday, July 05, 2007

A shot, a hug, another hug and a an annoying man with robot buddies

Will walked with Kelly next to him. They had been looking for Andy and Dill before Cathy and Adin find them.

“I’m tired,” said Kelly as she bumped up against a wall.

“You can sleep later,” said Will as he dragged her behind him. “We have to find Andy before Cathy does.”

Kelly pulled her arm out of Will’s grasp and said, “Why is this more important than my sleep? I’ve been in other people’s hands for a long time and all you can think of is finding Andy?”

Will turned and looked at her and said, “Yes it’s important that I find him because if I don’t and Cathy does then she’ll be in control of SCN. That can’t happen. You’ve spent time with her you know what an idiot whore she is. Who would want to be under an idiot whore?”

Kelly looked at him with a confused look as if she was waiting for something. Then she said, “I’m not going to say anything and let that one pass. But don’t you need the scepter?”

Will shook his finger in the air and said, “Oh Kelly I love you.” He leaned in and kissed her on the forehead. “This changes my plans. Where is the scepter?”

Kelly shrugged.

“You make purple hot,” said Will making note of Kelly’s skin tone.

Kelly smiled.

“Want to help me find the scepter?” Will asked as he put his hand out to her.

She reached out and grabbed hold and said, “Sure.”

Will looked down the hall one way and then turned and looked back the other way. “I cannot remember where the scepter is.”

“He never told you,” Kelly asked still blushing over the complement Will gave her.

“That is one thing he kept to himself,” said Will. “He never told me.”

“He had to have told someone,” said Kelly.

Kelly fell to the ground bleeding out of her shoulder. Her breathing was shallow and her eyes were wide as her hand reached over and trying to stop the bleeding. Will turned and saw two people walking towards him in a stride of pure confidence.

“You should know,” said Daniel, “he told me, which means I’m more important than you ever were or ever will be.”

Anarchist cocked his silencer again and pointed it at Will. “Don’t bother,” he said.

Will looked at Kelly who was barely breathing but was for sure bleeding all over the ground. Her hand was not doing enough to keep her from bleeding so profusely.

“What?” Will asked not really knowing what to do. He looked confused as he looked down at Kelly and then back up at Daniel and Anarchist who were coming towards him.

“I know you’re trying to produce some sort of illusion,” said Anarchist. “It’s not working.”

“Huh,” Will asked wondering why it was not.

“I can still see you,” said Anarchist.

Daniel reached Kelly’s body and looked down at her and said, “You shouldn’t spend so much time with this molester it doesn’t do your reputation any good.”

She could not speak and moved slightly on the ground. She closed her eyes. She coughed.

Anarchist pointed the gun down at Kelly and said, “Looks like she’s going to die. Pity she’s pretty.” He winked at her. He put the gun in the front of his pants. He looked at Will and winked again. “We know where this scepter is. I’m sorry you don’t.”

“No you’re not,” said Daniel.

“Oh yeah I’m not,” said Anarchist.

Will just stared at Kelly.

“Looks like you actually care,” said Daniel. “Mistake.” Daniel swung his fist around and hit Will across the face. Will hit the ground and his face landed next to Kelly’s feet. He did not move. “Don’t think he’ll be helping you,” said Daniel. “But we’ll be ruling SCN in a moment. Hope you have a painful rest of your life.”

“Want me to shoot her again,” Anarchist asked as he looked at Kelly whose eyes were all over the place.

“She’s in enough pain, let’s just get the scepter and start SCN’s reign of Awesome,” said Daniel.

“That was good food,” said Adrian as he stood up stretching.

JJ burped and said, “Yeah I have to agree nothing like a full bowl of strawberries.”

Adrian nodded in agreement. “They are good but I don’t think it’s really necessary to use so much sugar.”

“But it’s so good that way,” said JJ. “You think we should get back to work and help people fight?”

“Are you sure you can trust me?” Adrian asked. “My mind might switch like everyone else.”

“I think Josh fixed you,” said JJ. “I think Josh wouldn’t screw you over and make a mistake. He likes you. I actually think you should watch out there because he likes you can when he likes someone he’ll jump on them and hump them.”

Adrian laughed and shook his head, “Sure JJ. I don’t think Josh would want me. I’m blue and have metallic wings.” He seemed a little sad.

“I think blue skin is cool,” said JJ. “I think I want blue skin. Is it contagious?”

Adrian laughed.

There was a gust of wind.

JJ looked around and said, “Did you fart?”

Adrian shook his head no.

Chris appeared out of the blur and wind and said, “Death becomes you.”

“Hey,” shouted someone in the kitchen doorway, “Chris the speed demon don’t do it.”

Chris turned around and said, “How are there three?”

Adrian’s opened and he swung quickly and hit Chris in the back of the head knocking him to the ground. He did not get back up.

“That was easy,” said Adrian.

Gray1, 2 and 3 smiled. JJ said, “Thanks.”

“We know you really like us and want us to stick around and help you get through this place safely,” said Gray 3.

“He won’t need you,” said Jayden as he walked in from another door way followed by Korey.

JJ said, “Jayden.” He ran over and gave him a big hug. “We were just talking about blue skin.”

Adrian waved. Jayden nodded. “Really,” said Jayden. “I’d think you’d have better things to talk about other than little old me.”

“We did,” said JJ. “We were talking about Adrian.”

“He is a hot blue boy,” said Jayden.

“He is,” said Gray 1.

JJ turned towards the Grays and said, “Didn’t I make you with my mind.”

Gray 1 smiled.

JJ sighed. He absorbed the Grays. His eyes rolled back into his head and then when they were absorbed he shook his head and said, “Whoa. Gray is fighting Thomas. Dan and Twelve caught Bat and Sara because they turned. Twelve has a message for me. I wonder from who? There was an attack by Daniel and his Debate Club but they were stopped. Daniel and Anarchist were not there. That means they snuck in to get hold of SCN. Ew and they had other thoughts. I wish I could purge those thoughts. Ick.”

“We have to go,” telepathically said Korey. “We have to before we are found by those who are not happy.”

“I’m so glad to see you,” said JJ as he looked at Jayden.

Jayden smiled. “I’m glad to see you too.”

“Why did you come back,” JJ asked.

Korey waved Adrian over. Adrian walked over to where they were. Korey picked up Chris and dragged him closer to them.

“I came back because I missed you Jammies,” said Jayden.

“Sure,” said JJ. He then said, “Korey is right we have to go. But we have to go to the front door area.”

Jayden nodded and everyone held on to him while JJ and Korey held on to Chris and poof they were gone.

Bat and Sara squirmed and unable to speak because their mouths where gagged. Dan picked his nail with one of his knives. He looked at Twelve. Twelve just put a thumb up to show that the other prisoners were bound well. Rick was bound by a pipe that Twelve and yanked out of the ground. Forty-Five was also bound but by the remainder of the rope that was left over from tying up The Brain Trust.

Dan sighed.

Twelve blinked his eyes but only in an effort to look more human even though he did not look that much like a human.

Poof.

“I hate this mode of travel,” said Korey telepathically.

Dan smiled, “Great to see you.”

JJ said, “Yeah great to see y’all too. I hear Twelve has a message for me.”

Twelve walked over to JJ and said, “Yes.Message.Is.From.Josiah.To.Say.That.He.Is.

Dating.Shawn.”

“Shawn is back,” JJ asked. “I’m thinking I don’t have enough care to care if he decides to talk to Josiah first. Knowing Josiah he’s just lying to stir up emotion.”

Twelve nodded. “It.Is.Possible.”

JJ turned and saw Bat and Sara he pointed at them and said, “They turned?”

Dan laughed and said, “Yeah and they still are turned. I couldn’t fix them and Twelve tried. We thought it was going to work but they seemed more determended to kill you. Andy really must not like you. What did you do?”

“Good question,” said JJ.

“You don’t know?” Dan asked.

“Nope,” said JJ. “He’s an over emotional woman stuck in a male body. I think this because it makes what he does have some sort of sense.”

“Seriously that makes sense to you,” Dan asked.

“Not really it just helps,” said JJ.

Dan pointed at Chris.

“Same,” said JJ. “He’s still under Andy’s influence.”

“We need Thomas,” said Adrian. “I’m sure he could do something.”

“Thomas is outside,” said JJ. “The Grays saw him. I’ll go and look.” JJ walked out through the hole to find Thomas.

Dustin looked at Josh who was now walking without Tina’s help. He said, “Whoa Josh regained his energy quickly.”

Meg said, “Yeah a Lurker egg would do that.”

“A what,” Dustin asked.

“Lurker egg,” said Meg. “In the tunnel that we went through there are these huge insect like creatures that attacked us. They wanted to insert an egg and they did so in Josh.”

“And,” said Dustin. “Should we not be concerned?”

“Not yet,” said Meg. “He hasn’t shown any signs of the egg wanting to gain control yet. First it goes through healing of the body and then it starts taking over.”

“But he’s walking around,” said Dustin. “That would mean he’s healing quite nicely.” Dustin walked over to Josh and said, “You have to use your powers a lot so that you stay in a state of tired.”

Josh stared at him and said, “Why?”

“It will keep the Lurker egg busy healing you and making sure you are in top shape so we could figure out how to get that thing out of you,” said Dustin. He put his hand on Josh’s shoulder and finished, “I hate you but you becoming a bug is just gross and that would make me hate you more. I don’t want that because then I’d have to kill you.”

“I almost thought you had a heart,” said Josh. “Almost.”

“Well make it happen stay tired,” said Dustin.

Josh said, “I got it.”

Dom, Anthony, Fonz, and Kel were over where Thomas was. Thomas was trying his hardest to heal Gray and James back to their normal states of mind.

“When you heal James will that ridiculous hair go away too,” Dom asked holding back laughter.

Anthony said, “I think it’s kind of cool.”

“Pink,” Dom asked.

“Only real men wear pink,” stated Anthony.

“Sure,” said Dom laughing.

Kel looked up and said, “Oh look here comes JJ.” He moved around Thomas and walked over towards JJ. He could see him by the light of Jeff’s compound.

“Hey Potleaf,” said JJ.

“Hey Comic Book,” said Kel.

“How was capture,” said JJ.

“It wasn’t fun,” said Kel.

JJ and Kel finally met and gave each other a hug. “You smell of pot,” said JJ.

“Well Joel drugged us so that we wouldn’t be able to use our powers,” said Kel.

“Alright,” said JJ. “Hey what is Thomas doing?”

“Trying to heal Gray and James,” said Kel. “He knocked them out of the sky.”

“Halt,” said a voice that boomed.

Kel turned and said, “Dude those Glooms are annoying.”

“I thought Dub_ had this all under control,” said JJ.

“You thought wrong,” said the Gloom raised its hand and fired. The blast hit the ground and caused Kel to follow suit. JJ braced himself against a tree.

“I fixed them,” said Joel as one of the Glooms lowered him to the ground.

“You should be inside,” JJ shouted.

“I should be right here,” Joel said as he stepped off the Gloom’s hand on to the ground. “You are all annoying and should just DIE.”

1 comment:

heavensent2u said...

I love the story. But in reading for about 30 minutes. I am so lost. You know I'm not a brainless dodo. And I know you are a gifted writer. Is there a prologue I could read as it hits the ground at hyper speed, (which is great) but characters are introduced faster than I can remember them. Maybe I need a "special" copy with pictures. (blushes and laughs)... You know I'm a fan.